• The position – Customer Sales and Service Agent is based in Dubai is a 24 hours contact centre which requires them to be ready to work on a shift basis. It is NOT a normal office hours job.
• The candidates have to be fluent in English and any or more of the languages (French/Spanish/Portuguese/Russian).
• Candidates have to have travel industry/hospitality/customer service backgrounds. However people with strong language skills and customer focus will be invited as well.
• The basic salary generally works around AED 3 100/- to 3600 /- (US $ 850 to 1000) which is commensurate with the experience that each candidate brings with him or her. Accommodation and Transportation provided.
|Job Title : Customer Sales and Service Agent||Department : U A E SALES|
|Reports To (Title) : : Contact Centre Team Leader /Reservations and Ticketing Team Leader||Grade: EK.04|
|Reports To (Job No) : 4607|
1. JOB PURPOSE
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS (MAXIMUM OF 10)
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates tariff fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products.
• Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
• Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
• Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
• Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed; time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
• Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received. Whenever possible create a database of all potential customers and develop a personal relation ship with them by giving occasional calls and informing them of new services provided, there by the customer always contacts the Agent for their travel needs. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
3. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
- • Minimum of 10 years schooling or equivalent.
• An IATA diploma would be a definite advantage.
• Travel industry background in a reservations and ticketing role with knowledge of an airline reservation system (such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre, Mars etc.) is an advantage.
• Superior interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work in a busy environment.
• Excellent PC-skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Pentru a aplica pentru acest job va rugam sa ne trimiteti CV-ul in limba engleza ( completat dupa modelul pe care-l puteti descarca aici insotit de 2 poze recente cu Dvs.(una tip pasaport, una full-body) cat mai clare pe adresa : email@example.com specificand si compania / jobul dorit.