BTC Doha – Ever Fashion Co. este o companie lider pe piata retailului produselor de lux. Compania doreste sa angajeze Store Managers si Sales Associates pentru magazinele lor Tom Ford, Emilio Pucci si Roberto Cavalli din Kuwait City si Doha.
Candidatii preferati sunt cei cu experienta in fashion, lucrand pentru branduri de lux din domeniu, foarte buni cunoscatori ai limbii engleze atat scris cat si conversational.
Pachetul salarial oferit este pentru Sales Staff de USD 2500/- si pentru Store Manager de USD 4000/- la care se adauga comision din vanzari in cazul in care magazinul isi face targetul. De asemenea Compania ofera si posibilitati reale de promovare in interiorul companiei.
Descrierea Job-ului : Sales Asistant
Salary – USD 2500/ + comission
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Reporting to: Senior Sales
- To provide an efficient sales service to customers, maximizing every sale and supporting the Store Manager in the efficient running of the store.
- To meet store sales targets.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of service at all times.
- To create the appropriate atmosphere in the store and in line with the prestigious image of the company.
- To assist customers with the merchandise selection and purchase decisions.
- To maximize sales by enhancing the “add on sales”
- To maximize sales by developing a loyal client database and developing client relations
- Previous experience in the Retail sales preferable.
- Smart appearance that represents the image of the company
- Perseverance & determination
- To be flexible, adaptable and highly committed individual
- To be able to communicate at all levels
- Passion for fashion
Numarul de locuri disponibile : 15.
Descrierea Job-ului : Store Manager
Salary – USD 4000/ + comission
Job Title: Store Manager
- To efficiently run the store ensuring maximum profitability by meeting sales targets and minimizing stock loss and store operating expenses.
- To ensure that customers receive the highest standards of customer service.
- To ensure that your staff is managed to the standards required by the Company.
- Management of the store’s commercial performance
- To make sure all store policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- To provide feedback on the clientele and product line performances and provide suggestions for improvement.
- To provide quantitative information on fast / slow movers, stock levels, customer trends and specific likes / dislikes to the Retail Management and Buying Department.
- To participate in Buying trips when required.
- To develop a loyal clientele and focus on client relations so a continued business is maintained throughout the year.
- To maximize sales by implementing and monitoring the sales assistants and sales ability.
- Team Management
- To ensure that your team represents the image of the company and the Brand they represent at all times.
- To lead the team and organize their day to day work in the store.
- To take part in the coaching, development, motivation and evaluation of the staff.
- To provide regular product knowledge training on the new collections received in the store.
- To coach the team on a daily basis on their selling skills.
- To shadow the new comers and provide them with all the information about the company and the Brands they are working for.
- To conduct performance management and appraisals to subordinates.
- To produce monthly reports for the Retail Management.
- To produce sales reports for the Buying team when required.
- To report all maintenance issues of your store immediately to the Retail Management team.
- Strong knowledge of the fashion retail industry with a minimum of 5years of previous experience in the sector and a minimum of 2 years of managerial experience
- Fashion sensitivity consistent with Brand image. Highly presentable and well groomed.
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Good reporting and analytical skills.
- Perseverance & determination
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and adopt a flexible attitude.
Numarul de locuri disponibile : 2.
Pentru a aplica pentru acest job va rugam sa ne trimiteti CV-urile in limba engleza ( completate dupa modelul pe care-l puteti descarca aici )
insotite de 2 poze recente cu Dvs.(una tip pasaport, una full-body) cat mai clare pe adresa :email@example.com. Nu uitati sa treceti la subiect titlul jobului pentru care aplicati.