Interviurile cu reprezentantii Emirates Airline pentru aceste posturi vor avea loc in perioada 24 – 27 august in Bucuresti.
salariu de baza : intre 850 USD si 1000 USD + cazare gratuita + transport gratuit;
- SAU salariu :1300 USD (fara cazare si transport);
viza si bilet de avion gratuite;
reduceri la numeroase magazine, restaurante si servicii;
costuri de relocare in Dubai: 0
posibilitatea de a accede la o cariera internationala intr-una dintre cele mai renumite companii din lume.
• The position – Customer Sales and Service Agent is based in Dubai is a 24 hours contact centre which requires them to be ready to work on a shift basis. It is NOT a normal office hours job.
• The candidates have to be fluent in English AND any or more of the languages ( Spanish, Russian, French and Arabic ).
• Candidates have to have travel industry/hospitality/customer service backgrounds.
• The basic salary generally works around AED 3 100/- to 3600 /- (US $ 850 to 1000) which is commensurate with the experience that each candidate brings with him or her. Accommodation, Transportation and medical allowance provided.
Job Title : Customer Sales and Service Agent
Department : U A E SALES
1. JOB PURPOSE
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS (MAXIMUM OF 10)
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates tariff fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products.
• Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
• Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
• Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
• Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed; time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
• Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received. Whenever possible create a database of all potential customers and develop a personal relation ship with them by giving occasional calls and informing them of new services provided, there by the customer always contacts the Agent for their travel needs. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
3. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
• Minimum of 10 years schooling or equivalent.
• Experience: 2+ years.
• Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology is an advantage.
• Standard Fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
• PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Pentru a aplica pentru acest job va rugam sa ne trimiteti CV-ul in limba engleza ( completate dupa modelul pe care-l puteti descarca aici )
insotite de 2 poze recente cu Dvs.(una tip pasaport, una full-body) cat mai clare pe adresa firstname.lastname@example.org