Emirates Airline angajeaza agenti de turism in Dubai, selectia urmand sa aiba loc in luna august, in Bucuresti, cu reprezentantii companiei.
salariu de baza : intre 1060 USD si 1200 USD;
viza si bilet de avion gratuite;
reduceri la numeroase magazine, restaurante si servicii;
costuri de relocare in Dubai: 0
posibilitatea de a accede la o cariera internationala intr-una dintre cele mai renumite companii din lume
‘A’ level education with a minimum of 2 years front line travel experience as a Reservation/Sales agent.
– Standard fares and ticketing certificate from IATA or equivalent.
– Knowledge of Dnata Front Office system/Airline Reservation systems.
– Knowledge of world geography and major carrier networks to facilitate quick itinerary planning.
– Interpersonal ability, telephone and customer service skills.
– Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. word and excel.
– Strong verbal and written English is a must. Spoken Arabic or any other foreign language would be an advantage.
Accommodation, Transportation and medical allowance provided.
Directly interact with clients and potential clients, to provide superior, and a consistent quality of travel services to sell Airline tickets, travel related products and leisure travel products.
Handle complex transactions and advise clients on the finer points of difficult itineraries, as well as provide them with efficient travel solutions and up to date information.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS (MAXIMUM OF 10)
Provide the highest standard of customer service to clients whether Retail, Government or Corporate, using the Dnata Front Office (DFO) System, and wherever applicable, GEMS, Airline Systems, OAG guides or Airline Time tables to ensure error free itineraries and travel arrangements that maximise customer satisfaction as well as revenues for Dnata Agencies.
• Sell products, services and loyalty programs developed or contracted by Dnata Agencies and airline principals; offer and sell Leisure/Hotel packages (both published and individually tailored) to clients at every opportunity, ensuring maximum sales of auxiliary products to increase revenues.
• Make travel related reservations and issue tickets to clients, taking care that all relevant airline rules and regulations have been compiled with, and that the product delivered is commensurate with client requirements and expectations. Recommend alternate classes of travel, routes or carriers, in the case of non availability of requested seats, and effectively sell space (keeping in mind carriers that have been prioritised by the Department) and products to increase revenues for Dnata, seeking at the same time opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell, using DFO or any other System made available by the Company.
• Inform customers about mandatory requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa, health and Insurance requirements as well as other details such as check-in place and time.
• Maintain an excellent working relationship with clients by utilising DFO as the principal customerrelationship managementtool; these efforts shall include the accurate and complete update of all areas of the client profiles. All details communicated to clients including fare quotes shall be updated in the relevant areas of DFO.
• If employed in the Airline Reservation section, he/she shall, perform Pre-flight checks, send VIP/CIP/UMMR/MEDA messages as required, and action queues promptly, both through airline systems or DFO.
• If employed in the Airline office, he/she shall handle and process efficiently in-coming and out-going PTAs of retail passengers and of passengers of DWT/BTI/GTS and travel agents, performs other required jobs for the airline ticket i.e re-issuance, re-routings, revalidation of tickets, etc .
• Handle refunds, complicated re-issues, MCOs/LPO/FPOs, PTAs, re-calculation of fares
based on any changes in the itinerary, and make necessary collections as required.
• Read, assimilate and implement all changes to DFO, Airline Fares, schedules and other relevant procedures, filing if necessary relevant information/material for reference, to deliver a seamlessservice to clients.
• Make regular telephone calls to clients to update them on new products and services while at the same time working towards constantly improving working business relationships.
• Ensure all Revenue Documents issued are correctly reported on a daily basis, in the Back Office System to enable accurate invoicing by Sales and Revenue Accounts Department or the Lodged Card Operator, as the case may be. Any discrepancies/issues that may arise, should be escalated to the supervisor.
Pentru a aplica pentru acest job va rugam sa ne trimiteti CV-ul in limba engleza ( completat dupa modelul pe care-l puteti descarca aici )
insotite de 2 poze recente cu Dvs.(una tip pasaport, una full-body) cat mai clare pe adresa : email@example.com